9.11.2013

what i wore wednesday

Philip & I celebrated our five year anniversary on August 30th. We also celebrated it mid-july when we took a trip to see his family in Tennessee. We left the babe with his family and went into Nashville for the night. However, I love a reason to celebrate so we also celebrated on our actual anniversary. We had yet to just take a trip into Boston just the two of us for fun so this seemed like the perfect chance. 

One of the sweetest high school girls I have met here in MA offered to watch Judah for the evening (for free!). We ended up driving in instead of taking the train because found a deal on parking. We had no agenda besides looking for a place to eat and a pastry so we headed to the North End, which is known for its Italian. 

We strolled along the streets and finally landed at a little family style italian place that I do not remember the name of and then got a Modern Pastry instead of a Mike's. My local friend Caitlin said Modern is better & I think she might be right although the hype around Mike's is fun. 

So this is what I wore...


maxi skirt - target 
top - h&m (old)
sandals - h&m (old)
necklace - gift from a friend
gold clutch - hand-me-down from my sister (no brand)


I am so glad I finally "splurged" on a maxi skirt. I have been eyeing them for awhile and am hoping it be able to wear it in the fall too.

linking up today with...
pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you reading & leaving a comment!