9.17.2014

one of the many reasons i will never be a fashion blogger

 

carter is a "happy" spitter. aka we are both always covered in spit up, but today we were in the clear so far so i asked philip to take a photo of us. he looked at me like, "seriously?" and continued to sit in his seat to get ready to take the photo i requested with complete disregard to the background or the angle from which he was taking the photo. there goes my nonexistent dreams of being a fashion blogger. my husband could use some photography lessons. i snapped the one of carter ;)

shoes: minnetonka thunderbird (old, but so glad they have been in style and lasted me about 10 years)
jeans: mossimo (target - old too)
cardigan: target
scarf + earrings: made by me

carter is decked out in baby gap
and the headband, i made for her

linking up today - xo 
pleated poppy

1 comment:

thank you reading & leaving a comment!