home about shop locally featured our homes

10.07.2014

new keychains + a coupon

finally...some new keychains up in the shop! and just for fun i've discounted keychains 15% off. use code // FALL {sale runs until next tuesday}

mini keychains // approximately 3 inches long. this is the size i currently use and i actually just slip it on my finger when i am running out of hands. 


and full size wristlets // about 5.5 inches in length when folded + fits an average sized wrist


the full size have my new logo on the inside...woot!


also! not advertised, but I am started to monogram individual letters so email me [onedelightfulbutton [AT] gmail.com if you have a monogram request for an additional $2. and if you want a mini design on a wristlet or vice versa...email me and i am happy to customize one for you. 

happy tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you reading & leaving a comment!