home about shop locally featured our homes

12.18.2010

christmas to do list

...our front window decorations...
Only a week until Christmas! I love this time of year, but it always seems to come faster than I expected. I decided to make a list of things I hope to do. Is that bad? I mean I know its a break, but I always wish I had got certain things done.
  • Start exercising over break {I have been meaning to get back into it & maybe having free time will help!}
  • Sleep in {this will be easier for me than for Philip}
  • Finish Christmas shopping before the 23rd...
  • Find a new tv series to watch {Philip + I watched Grey's Anatomy from season 1 this fall and we are all caught up}
  • Enjoy being with our friends & families
  • Start some traditions 
  • Find a refrigerator on sale so we can put it in when break is done
  • Watch at least one Christmas movie
  • Find some good music we both like {we have $15 to itunes...any suggestions??}
...so I realize some of them are not specific or measurable, but oh well.


2 comments:

  1. haha...can you please remind me what that is from? a lady that came in the tech bookstore?

    ReplyDelete

thank you reading & leaving a comment!