home about shop locally featured our homes

11.06.2012

Christmas is coming.

Doesn't it feel like Christmas almost here once we get Halloween behind us? Starbucks has there red cups already and is advertising my favorite drink that I order year round - the peppermint mocha. Target is starting to decorate. I am listening to Christmas music. A lot of the she&him album and some Neighborly Christmas.

And poor thanksgiving is like, remember me?

No, thanksgiving, apparently not. I expected to be busy this holiday season with one delightful button orders and have enjoyed packaging up some early holiday orders. Still in the midst of getting a few more orders ready, but wanted to take a second to post.

enjoy your election night!

katie

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one rockin' Christmas tunes already!

    ReplyDelete

thank you reading & leaving a comment!