home about shop locally featured our homes

7.18.2011

pintrest & 31 weeks!



In the past few days I've taken an interest in pintrest. I can't decide how I really feel about it long term, but I like that when I am surfing the web (does anyone use that phrase any more?) I can grab what I like without just having to bookmark it. I never really look at my bookmarks anyway.

This is my pintrest site for bebe ideas if you are interested ;)


Tomorrow I will be 31 weeks pregnant! I can't believe it. It has been so long. I am feeling a little bigger - sorry for no new picture. I'll have to take one soon. The baby is apparently the size of a squash. So crazy!


Should have started this sooner to pacify my sister who says I should just let my blog die, but here are a few pregnancy updates!


Maternity Clothes: Maybe 50% - I have a few loose cotton sundresses and longer t-shirts that I can still wear. I unfortunately have to wear Philip's t-shirts since mine no longer fit without bear my midriff!

Movement: Pretty frequent. My anterior placenta seems to block a lot of movement - but still can feel him pretty consistently. 

Sleep: Still OK for the most part.  I am thankful for that, as I've talked to lots of pregnant women recently who can't get ANY sleep.

What I miss:  Sushi, Coffee, Cold hot dogs (jk...who would eat a cold hot dog anyway?)....there are others, but those are the main things that come to mind. I also miss having a normal sized stomach & wearing my old jeans. 

Symptoms: Tingly hands in the morning, having to pee constantly, a little sleepy, hard to breathe at times....I think those are the main things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you reading & leaving a comment!