home about shop locally featured our homes

2.22.2012

mid-week confessions

Here are my mid-week confessions...
  • I decided to start running again. Thus far I have run 10 mins 2x - 2 weeks ago and none since. Sad face.

  • I am taking sewing lessons and now I want to sew all the time. And I may have bought $50 worth of fabric online last night. (insert foot in mouth)

  • I have the best baby in the world. He sleeps about 11 hours at night, rarely fusses and is easily entertained. I love him & feel blessed. (Let me clarify this - I did not do anything to deserve this, but he is just the best. )

  • I am a starbucks gold member. That means I spend way too much money at Starbucks and keep finding excuses to go there. Unfortunately...or fortunately there is a drive-thru very close to our house. Sorry, but I am not sorry. 
What are you confessing this week? 


5 comments:

  1. LOVe the first confession. Am jealous of the next two. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am teaching myself to sew and I always want to buy fabric for imaginary projects I may or may not do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of jogging stroller did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were really lucky. My aunt and grandmothers bought a Bob revolution for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sweet! I've tried buying used on Craigslist but it was just a waste of my money. I hear BOBs are the best!

    ReplyDelete

thank you reading & leaving a comment!