home about shop locally featured our homes

5.17.2014

33 weeks and counting...

picture taken at almost 33 weeks  hello belly button...there is no hiding you, is there? 

How Far Along: 33.5 weeks (my switch over day is Tuesday, which is nice because I look forward to the weekend, but then I look forward to being more week closer once the week starts again!)

Size of baby: #2 is the size of a honeydew melon 

Maternity Clothes: or Philips tshirts. Missing my normal jeans and clothes! Anything not maternity feels a little funny to wear.


Gender: girl!


Movement: yes - I know she is head down, but its hard to tell what's what when she's moving around. More movement at night than during the day. If I get up to go to the bathroom, I will usually feel her move when I lay back down before falling asleep again.


Sleep: Let's see...getting up 3 or 4 times to go to the bathroom some nights, my hips are starting to hurt again (they hurt very early on in both pregnancies) and Jude is not sleeping well


Cravings: Hamburgers....fried pickles...limeade...lots of food...hungry...all...the...time....


Symptoms: tired, low energy, starting to swell a little bit, but I can also thank the cold New England spring for the lack of swelling. On days when its been 70, my feet balloon up, but otherwise, I don't feel too swollen. Trouble bending over...making cleaning up a most difficult feat. 

Best Moment this week: Mother's day was great! We went to my favorite flea market...my favorite brunch place in Gloucester (Sugar Magnolia's)...it was 80 degrees and I put my feet up and read outside during nap time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you reading & leaving a comment!