home about shop locally featured our homes

5.26.2014

tmlp (to my last post)

Because I am hip and work with high school kids I know on twitter tmlt means "to my last tweet" or I am pretty sure that's what it means. So I modified tmlp - to my last post...

I found this on Facebook and found it hilarious and true. I am an INFP on Myers-Briggs Personality test or I was the last time I checked. If you know your personality type, perhaps you'll find it funny and true too...

Prayers for Myers Briggs Types
ISTJ: Lord help me to relax about insignificant details beginning tomorrow at 11:41.23 am e.s.t.
ISTP: God help me to consider people's feelings, even if most of them ARE hypersensitive.
ESTP: God help me to take responsibility for my own actions, even though they're usually NOT my fault.
ESTJ: God, help me to not try to RUN everything. But, if You need some help, just ask.
ISFJ: Lord, help me to be more laid back and help me to do it EXACTLY right.
ISFP: Lord, help me to stand up for my rights (if you don't mind my asking).
ESFP: God help me to take things more seriously, especially parties and dancing.
ESFJ: God give me patience, and I mean right NOW.
INFJ: Lord help me not be a perfectionist. (did I spell that correctly?)
INFP: God, help me to finish everything I sta
ENFP: God,help me to keep my mind on one th-Look a bird-ing at a time.
ENFJ: God help me to do only what I can and trust you for the rest. Do you mind putting that in writing?
INTJ: Lord keep me open to others' ideas, WRONG though they may be.
INTP: Lord help me be less independent, but let me do it my way.
ENTP: Lord help me follow established procedures today. On second thought, I'll settle for a few minutes.
ENTJ: Lord, help me slow downandnotrushthroughwatIdo.
Amen.
 
But the part that I was suggesting was revenant to the last post is my prayer is...
INFP: God, help me to finish everything I sta

And I have totally dropped the business advice thing (oh and the blog thing...), but who knows...maybe I will drop in every once in awhile...I get some things done. 

Ok - Happy new week to you and happy 35 weeks to little baby in my belly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you reading & leaving a comment!