home about shop locally featured our homes

5.19.2014

one delightful business: podcasts

Remember when I ambitiously started this series and then got too tired and pregnant to blog at all...I can't say I am going to keep it up weekly at this point, but I wanted to share some of my favorite business podcasts. I love podcasts because they give me something to enjoy while on a walk (or run some day). Sometimes I'll listen to them while doing mindless business work or folding laundry.


The Art of Simple // Tsh Oxenrider  // This has been my favorite podcast for awhile and I am currently enjoying her new book. Tsh has well-known bloggers like the Nester and small business owners like Gussy or Lisa Leonard. I enjoy all the archives too if you start from the beginning. Encouragement for simple living, and motherhood, but I find some good business info in there too because she brings in people that I generally know an admire.

Elise Gets Crafty // Elise Blaha Cripe // I have only listened too a few of these (and its a new podcast), but so far, very tangible tips for business owners.

Inspiration for Motherhood // Kat Lee // I have only listened to one of these, but enjoyed it.

How They Blog Podcast // Kat Lee

There's a start for you to get your feet wet with some fun podcasts...do you have any you would add to the list? It took me awhile to find any good ones besides Tsh's and sermons online so I would love any feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you reading & leaving a comment!