home about shop locally featured our homes

3.29.2011

Some random thoughts

I've not felt like blogging lately. Just too much going on, but for some reason I still open my blog and look at it everyday. hmmph. I think I am just exhausted still. The Spring Market was awesome! I made some money and got to hang out with some really fun other crafty girls. Here is my booth.

I feel like I have made some strides with it. I ended up getting a few things at the thrift store and googling some ideas the day before the show and it seemed to help. Here is the entire group. I don't know about you, but I love seeing a fun booth like this at a craft show...


I still have like $20 to spend on itunes from Christmas, but forgot about it. I have really like Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors lately. I included one of my faves. And I was excited to hear that they will be at camp a week with us at Rockbridge this summer! We'll be going to Rockbridge, a Young Life camp, the entire month of July and I think it will be fun to get to hear their stuff in person.


It is semi-nice outside today & the rest of the week does not look good...so I am going to walk Lulu.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you reading & leaving a comment!