home about shop locally featured our homes

1.02.2012

weeks 9 + 10

Photobucket

Photobucket

I feel like a slacker...because Jude is actually 13 weeks old & I do not have pictures for 11 & 12. Christmas got the best of me. I feel like I missed out on the season though. I mentioned that I didn't get a lot done that I wanted to. I never made Judah the stocking I was hoping to make. I ended up buying for for $1 at target and hot gluing a J on it.

I did make homemade hot cocoa...props to me. But now it's January 2 and me and Judah both have a cold. It has been so sad to see him sick. Right now he's sleeping in his bouncer because I want to keep him upright.

We're playing catch up around here, but our house is close to in order - hurray!

Enjoy your Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little behind on reading, but Jude looks like he grew a lot from 7 weeks to 9/10! He's adorable - hope his cold is gone soon! :)

    P.S. - This comment isn't posted in the right place (I'm too lazy to post twice), but I enjoyed your mid-week confessions post too! It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

thank you reading & leaving a comment!