home about shop locally featured our homes

5.20.2012

rainy sunday + we are featured!

Hello Rainy Sunday.

I am actually sort of enjoying the rain today despite the fact that we do have a cookout this evening. I am just liking the chance to slow down and just enjoy being inside. I have some crafts I am working on, a wonderful book* to read from the library and hope to drink a hot of tea during Jude's afternoon nap.

Wanted to also share that our little home/blog is featured here on homes.com's blog today. Please check it out.

Hope you are enjoying this rainy day in Virginia.

*I had requested this book months ago at the library and it finally came through and I wasn't sure if I was that interested in it. However, three chapters in, I am really enjoying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you reading & leaving a comment!